Explaw is not a conventional recruitment agency, operating for both candidates and clients. Instead, we provide a bespoke search and selection solutions for recruiting middle and senior management into organisations, with no conflict of interest.
At Explaw we are people experts and we recognise the importance of employing the right people with the appropriate skills, experience and attitude. As we already possess a sound understanding of your organisational culture and values, Explaw is well placed to recruit the right people and skill set for your business.
Our executive search and selection process is bespoke to client specific requirements which typically involves the following stages:
- Planning and agreeing the search and selection project and approach
- Preparing and agreeing the person and role definitions/ job descriptions
- Planning and implementing executive searches using intelligence, research, social media and other marketing tools
- Candidate scoring and pre-screening tests through to interview short list
- Managing the interview process – structure, interview questions and comparative scoring methodology
- Selection, negotiation and contract agreement
- Employee health and wellbeing solutions
As Explaw will be working on your behalf, the recruitment process will follow your agreed HR policies and procedures. We will also ensure that the recruitment process adheres to employment law and HR best practice. Our fixed fee will be discussed and agreed at the outset to ensure you have complete visibility of costs from the start of our engagement.